PetDesk App and Rewards Program
At Rutland Veterinary Clinic and Surgical Center, we want your communication with us to be as seamless as possible every time. To help you stay connected with us and have the convenience of reaching out to our team from anywhere, we recommend downloading and installing the PetDesk veterinary app. In addition to the many useful features it provides, you can also enroll in our loyalty rewards program and get access to money-saving promotions.
Why You Should Download PetDesk to Your Phone
- Setting reminders for recurring treatments for your pet
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Two-way text messaging with your veterinarian
- Receiving appointment reminders and confirmations via email, push notification, and/or text
- Being able to request appointments at any time thanks to our 24/7 online appointment request feature
- Managing your pet’s veterinary and grooming needs
- Taking pertinent notes regarding your pet’s health and behaviors that you can use at their next vet visit
- Receiving reminders to book your pet’s next appointment(s)
- Getting alerts from your veterinarian about prescription pick-ups or messages about post-surgery updates
- Tracking your pet’s complete medical history, including their vaccinations and any medications they’re taking
- Enrolling in our loyalty program
The Importance of Two-Way Text Messaging
Don’t Forget the Loyalty Rewards Program
How to Sign Up with PetDesk
Signing up with PetDesk is easy. If you have an iOS device, you can access the PetDesk app from the Apple Store. For Android devices, go to the Google Play store.
You can also download the app from the PetDesk website. You will need to enter your 10-digit mobile number in the space provided and press “send link to phone.” You’ll receive a text message with a link that will give you further instructions for downloading the app. If you have any questions about PetDesk or the rewards program, call us today at (802) 773-2779.