Pet Wellness Plans
Our pet wellness plans through Petly cover all your pet’s wellness care needs for a year for low monthly payments, so you can keep your pet healthy for less. Plans are designed for pets at different life stages including puppies and kittens, adult cats and dogs, and senior pets.
Puppy & Kitten Plans
Puppies and kittens need extra care during their first year to set them up for a healthy life. Their plans take into account their unique needs and cover the following:
- Physical exams to ensure they’re growing properly
- Their initial vaccination series, including optional non-core vaccines
- Parasite screening to detect intestinal parasites
- Deworming, if intestinal parasites are found
- Microchipping for permanent identification
- Spay & neuter procedures as needed
- And more!
Adult and Senior Cats & Dogs
Adult pets are generally at their healthiest, but in order to keep them that way, we need to see them regularly! Senior cats and dogs, on the other hand, typically need some extra TLC to keep them well and maintain their quality of life. Adult and senior pet plans include:
- Annual exams
- Core vaccination boosters, including the option of non-core vaccines
- 4Dx testing (combo test for heartworm and tick-borne illnesses)
- Age-appropriate blood work
- Fecal exam
- Nail trims
- And more!